Monday, February 18, 2019

Funny :: essays research papers

begin the streets score unresolved my eyeball to see. saysim the son of cob and grameCause the streets create open(a) my eyeball to see. saysgraeme*Cause the streets have candid my eye to see. sayshazels hot beam of light saysno, i amPeter sayslol she for sure isCause the streets have opened my look to see. saysshotgunPeter saysshes a milfCause the streets have opened my eyes to see. saysi fukd her in the tinCause the streets have opened my eyes to see. saysi hate canadiansCause the streets have opened my eyes to see. saysi burnt one the different day cuz he stole my sandwhichHot Stuff saysIm sorry.. I approximation it was my cousin Peter.. it must be a different Peter.. sorry roughly this.. byeCause the streets have opened my eyes to see. saysdont leave, its funPeter saysi wish your babyCause the streets have opened my eyes to see. sayswere just racists new zealandersCause the streets have opened my eyes to see. saysi wona eat itCause the streets have opened my ey es to see. saysthen fuk its infinitesimal holeHot Stuff saysyoure from New Zealand.. cool.. Cause the streets have opened my eyes to see. saysno, its a shit countryHot Stuff sayshey, that is not funny to say that about my daughterCause the streets have opened my eyes to see. saysi wona move to japanCause the streets have opened my eyes to see. saysim sory my dad abuses mePeter sayscan we dress up in sheepskin and play sausages?Hot Stuff has left the conversation.Cause the streets have opened my eyes to see. sayslmaoPeter sayslmfaoCause the streets have opened my eyes to see. sayswe winCause the streets have opened my eyes to see. saysu like?Peter saysman that was awesomeCause the streets have opened my eyes to see. sayshahahahahaPeter saysim was sack nuts laughingCause the streets have opened my eyes to see. sayswe rockPeter saysi am not going to forget thatCause the streets have opened my eyes to see. saysi woz so proud fuk its little holePeter sayslolCause the streets have opene d my eyes to see. saysdude, wel doneCause the streets have opened my eyes to see. saysthat woz orsumCause the streets have opened my eyes to see. saysshes prolly cryin

No comments:

Post a Comment